- Visits must be scheduled at least 1 day prior to the day you wish to visit.
- All visits are monitored and recorded.
What do I need to do?
- Schedule your visit by calling (217) 348-7332 at least 24 hours in advance.
- Present your state photo ID to the office staff and register in the visitor's log.
- You will be assigned a specific visitation monitor. The office staff will direct you to the visitation area.
- You will step into the appropriate visitation booth and close the door. When it is time for your visit your monitor will connect with the inmates monitor. You can speak with the inmate through the handset on either side of the monitor.
- At the conclusion of your visit the monitor screen will clear. Place the handset in the cradle on the side of the monitor.
- Exit the visitation booth and return to the front of the building to leave.